HIGHLANDS COMMUNITY LEAGUE 50/50 RAFFLE RULES
HCL 50/50 online raffle will launch APRIL 9th, 2022, with ticket sales closing 9:45pm, APRIL 29rd, 2022.
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to purchase 50/50 tickets. It is advised that only the name of one person be used on ticket as prize can only be awarded to a single individual
- Tickets must be purchased and sold in Alberta only; no ticket order can be accepted from outside Alberta. Members of the HCL Board and their families are not excluded from the purchase of tickets or as winner of raffle prize.
- Total ticket value of this 50/50 raffle is $20,000. Tickets available are as follows:
- Series A: 100 tickets for $10.00 each $1000
- Series B: 200 sets of 3 tickets for $20.00 $4000
- Series C: 100 sets of 8 tickets for $50.00 $5000
- Series D: 100 sets of 20 tickets for $100.00 $10000
- Total number of tickets / tickets sets for purchase 500
- Draw is only available online, using the certified online raffle system provided by Rafflebox. Purchasers must provide their first name, last name, address, telephone number and email as part of the purchase process and must purchase tickets using a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or Visa Debit or Mastercard Debit. Credit card used for payment must have an Alberta address.
- No ticket refunds will be given.
- By purchasing tickets, winner consents to having their name and winning numbers published
- All ticket numbers will be emailed to purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS)(Rafflebox). A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw.
- The raffle prize is cash; prize winner takes 50% of total ticket sales to a maximum of $10,000.
- The prize winner will be contacted by telephone and /or email. The winner has 30 days to claim their prize; a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 30 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
Winner will be announced at the Highlands Community Pub Night Event scheduled at the Community Hall, 6112 113 Avenue, for April 29th, 2022
In case of any dispute, please contact Highlands Community League though Marilyn Wood, member Fundraising Committee at 780-405-0835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Raffle License # 594346