Highlands Wine Survivor Event 2019
Do you love wine and competition? Wine Survivor is perfect for you! Proceeds to the Highlands Facility Renewal Fund of Highlands Community League
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pay a cash fee of $35.00; $22.00 will be applied as the entry fee and the remaining $13.00 will be used to purchase a bottle of wine on your behalf with a minimum value of $13.00 per bottle
- You can enter as team of 5, or as an individual.
- Individuals will be assigned to a team.
- You can enter more than once and be on multiple teams to increase your odds. Each entry costs the same amount.
- Names are drawn daily to eliminate entries. When your name is drawn, you may pay an amnesty fee of $10.00 before the next draw date.
- As long as one member of your team is in the running, you can still win!
- April 19, 2019 at 8pm – Entries go on sale at the April Pub Nite at the Highlands Community League.
- June 20, 2019 at 12pm (noon) – Entries close at this date unless 520 entries is reached first.
- June 24-28, 2019 – The battle begins: we start eliminating entries by drawing names.
- June 28, 2019: Final 10 names will be drawn at pub nite at the Highlands Community League. Come watch the fun or follow the elimination results on our Facebook page!
With a maximum of 520 entries, you have 40 chances to be a winner of wine!!
WHAT YOU WIN:
Wine of course, and lots of it! Based on 520 bottles:
- 1st Place – 120 bottles of wine, 24 per team member
- 2nd Place – 90 bottles of wine, 18 per team member
- 3rd Place – 80 bottles of wine, 16 per team member
- 4th Place – 70 bottles of wine, 14 per team member
- 5th Place – 60 bottles of wine, 12 per team member
- 6th Place – 50 bottles of wine, 10 per team member
- 7th Place – 40 bottles of wine, 8 per team member
- Consolation to the first team eliminated – 10 bottles of wine, 2 per team member
If the total number of entrants (and bottles of wine) are less than 520, 2nd through 7th prizes will be prorated based on the number of bottles available for prizes. Consolation prize and 1st place will remain at 10 and 120 bottles respectively.
If you have friends or family members who love wine, are interested in joining the fun or you wish to volunteer in this campaign please contact event coordinator Marilyn Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
RAFFLE LICENSE # 527528
View complete Wine Survivor rules as pdf.